Hostel Rules and Regulations
- Leave may be sanctioned by Principal in accordance with the leave rules specified in the code of Rules and Regulations for students , subject to the student’s work and conduct being satisfactory.
- Medical Leave: Medical leave will be granted only by the Principal, Chief Warden and House Master on the advice of the School Doctor or on receipt of an application from the parent, duly endorsed by a competent medical authority.
- Special Leave: Special leave may be granted by the Principal for the duration of three days plus time of travel to
- (i) attend a wedding in the immediate family or
- (ii) to offer condolence to immediate relations.
- Special leave to sit for TOFEL, SAT etc will not be granted to any student during the duration of Unit Tests/ Term Trials.
- Students may not be taken out of Jabalpur on any Sunday/ holiday/ week-end except during holidays in summer/ Deepawali.
- Visiting Days: Parents/ relations may visit their children only on the days specified.
- Town leave/ Day leave/ Over-night leave will be granted only on the specified days.
- Parents may take out their wards for overnight leave from 06:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. only once in each term subject to clearance from the Chief Warden & House Master, provided an application is received at least two days in advance.
- Overnight leave- Checking out after 02:00 p.m. Reporting the following day between 02:00 p.m. and 05:00 p.m. No leave will be granted in the months of April, July and November.