Boarding Rules and Regulations
- Student at Gyan Ganga International School is expected to respect the authority of the teachers, prefects and all school staff. This means that you will accept and carry out instructions and requests immediately and without answering back. If you feel that you have been treated unfairly, you may question an instruction or request after obeying it in a quiet and private manner.
- Must be punctual to all events and occasions including PT, sports. Class, prep, assemblies and meals.
- Student will only be allowed to keep articles/materials as per the list provided by the School Authority.
- Keeping mobile phone, cash, jewellery, other valuable items, eatables, electronic equipments, sharp edged material or anything apart from the list provided by the school Authority is strictly prohibited if found he/she may be expelled from the hostel and/or from the school. School authority will not be responsible for any loss or theft of any item, which is not allowed to keep in the hostel.
- Using filthy language, indiscipline, act of gross misconduct, violating the instruction of the warden, arrogant and disorderly behaviour, elope from the Boarding House, beating or teasing co-students, continuous unauthorized absence and non-payment of school dues are certain causes under which the student will immediately be expelled from the Hostel and/or from the school.
- If any student is receiving medication, the Chief warden/Medical officer must be informed.
- Smoking/consumption of alcohol/liquor/drugs/tobacco in any form is strictly prohibited. Any student found under its influence will be rusticated from the school.
For Dear Parents
- Parents are supposed to attend the Parent Teacher Meetings on the dates announced by the school authorities.
- A penalty @ Rs.200 per day will be imposed on the boarders who will not report back to School on scheduled time.
- Parents/ Guardians or any other person will not be allowed to meet the student and teacher during academic hours.
- Parents are kindly reminded that school gate will be closed after 06:00 p.m. and no parent/ Guardian will be allowed to enter the school campus after 06:00p.m. in the evening. If anybody will force or influence the security/ Hostel administration by any means will be treated as a serious offence and matter will be dealt very seriously.
- Parents are allowed to make phone calls to their wards only on Saturdays & Sundays. On the occasion of birthday only students can call their parents between 4:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. after the written permission of the Chief Warden.
- Parents can meet their wards only on last Saturday and Sunday of the month. Parents are requested to make sure that they do not visit the school campus during the days which are not fixed to meet their children and cooperate with the school authorities in this regard.